Megan O’Russell is a professional musical theater performer and author of several young adult book series. She had contracts with 5 separate book publishers fall through before deciding to independently publish her books.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The thick skin Megan developed from her acting career
- How that prepared her for the book publishing world
- Exactly how Megan accidentally finished high school at age 13
- How sometimes accepting no as an answer isn’t an option
- The reasons we’re not pot committed very often in life