This isn’t a 3 minute Tonight Show interview.
We’re digging deep into who we are and how we grow.
- Jeff Harry: Follow The Whisper Of Your Curiosity
- Alan Williams: Sometimes You Need To Hit Pause for 25 Years
- Dr. Darria Long: Wait, Why NOT Me?
- Aubyn Casady: We Are The Soundtrack To The Best Day Of Your Life
- Todd Carey: I Think I Just Wasn’t Awake
- Maggie McClure: Learn To Adapt Because There’s No Clear Path
- Alex Wilhelm: I Feel Like I’ve Lived Two Lives
- Amber Naslund: Why Are We Always Chasing The Next Thing?
- Gary Ware: Take A Break And Play To Open Your Mind
- Chris Kroeze: Do It Till You Don’t Enjoy It, Then Find A Way To Enjoy It Still
“This podcast is real. Tim helps people feel comfortable being vulnerable and sharing real stories and emotions. I find myself glued to each episode.”
“I applaud you for doing this and helping people feel comfortable in those moments where they are probably the most vulnerable. I think that’s a really hard thing to create and you’ve done it well.”
“I appreciate the way that you are connecting with people who are willing to get vulnerable and to share. Please keep doing this because you’ve got someone who is really enjoying the conversations you’re having and your approach to people. It’s really spectacular.”
“I am absolutely blown away by Tim’s talent, dedication and empathy as an interviewer & host. I’m a former journalist and find him to be the most talented interviewer I’ve ever met. He has a unique ability to make his guests comfortable sharing their stories while leading them through some of the most intimate or difficult topics.”
“Thank you for providing a different perspective on things that hadn’t even crossed my mind. This was a great conversation.”