Scotty Iseri is the creator of The Imagine Neighborhood, a podcast designed to help children and their grown-ups grow their social-emotional skills. A decade ago, Scotty created the Scotty Got An Office Job web video series, which was covered by The New York Times, Laughing Squid, and other media outlets.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The importance of being present in their lives
- What sort of legacies we each want to leave the world
- The advantages of not waiting for perfection before putting your idea out into the world
- The importance of social and emotional intelligence
- How we’re all just atoms at the end of the day
Please write a review for We’re Only Human at https://ratethispodcast.com/woh