One day, Angelica Patlán asked herself: is this who I am or who I thought I was supposed to be?
She realized who she thought she was supposed to be is completely different from who she really is. That realization changed everything for her.
In this episode, Angelica Patlán and I discuss:
- How the lack of closure while working as a 911 dispatcher affected her
- The ways in which she re-found herself by getting lost and intentionally feeling uncomfortable
- When she realized she wasn’t happy following the prescribed path
- Dealing with self doubt and fear
- Why perfection is often stemming from self doubt