When she was nine years old, Angie Cole wrote a letter to her pen pal expressing her fear that she would never leave her small hometown and never get to travel.
Today, Angie travels the world living a nomadic life. She helps people who have been following the rules and realized that’s not working for them. People who have always been told to live life a certain way to be successful.
Angie discovered at an early age that the rules were never meant for her. That realization led her on a path to live a life beyond her wildest imagination. A life her nine year-old self could never have fathomed when she wrote that letter to her pen pal.
In this episode, Angie Cole and I discuss:
- When she realized the rules aren’t meant for us
- How she deals with the chaos in her life
- Why we are all so desperately trying to achieve the hot tub
- How she created conditions to hear herself and what she wanted her life to be
- The ways in which fear and desire are two sides of the same coin
- How she conquered the fear of never leaving her small town as a child
- What home looks like for her as she lives a nomadic lifestyle