From moving in with a roommate for the first time in years to spending a weekend alone in a treehouse with a hot tub, Bridget Poetker experienced a lot of change in 2020.
As hard as 2020 was, she has never been more proud of herself for how much she grew as a person that year.
In this episode, Bridget Poetker and I discuss:
- Why she’s not inspired by people who have been in the same career for 30 years
- How Bridget decides who she wants to be a part of her life
- How she learned that being alone is good and ok
- Why she stayed in a treehouse with a hot tub by herself for a weekend after getting laid off
- The various ways she grew as a person in 2020
- The importance of actions over words