Caleb Gardner is a digital strategist who once managed President Obama’s Twitter account and now runs his own strategy & innovation company called 18 Coffees. Caleb met his biological father for the first time 5 years ago.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The journey that led Caleb to finally meet his father after thirty years
- The events that led up to their separation
- Why Caleb felt a strong cultural dissonance with the environment he spent his childhood in
- His struggles being content with the present
- Why helping others is a key part of existing