Jessica Williams is the founder of Tech Biz Gurl. She also has a day job and is a caregiver. Like many of us, she’s juggling a lot of plates in the air. She has recently realized the importance of pausing and recharging in her life.
In this episode, Jessica Williams and I discuss:
- Why she isn’t trying to escape her day job
- How being laid off from her job helped her
- How her day job helps build her side hustle
- Why comparison engine is the worst and how it’s affecting you too!
- The impact she wants to make on the world
- What she learned about herself from The Fear Experiment
- Her experience being a caregiver
- Her techniques for focusing