Sixteen years ago, Ryan Evans was indicted by a federal jury for engaging in insider trading and was sent to federal prison. Today, he’s the founder of Tend, software that helps businesses see what marketing tactics drive customers.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The difficulty Ryan went through asking his family to write letters to the judge showcasing his character
- How that made him realize the impact of his actions on the family and friends he loved
- Why he’s forever grateful for the love and support of the people he loves
- How the bankruptcy of his family’s pig farm during his childhood completely changed the way he viewed money
- The terrible feeling of being frozen in time as you watch life move on without you