A few weeks ago, I texted my friend (and previous guest) Tracy Samantha Goodheart with a thought that had been swirling in my head recently: I think it’s time to hit pause on the podcast. The problem is, I’m not sure what comes next and if I stop, doesn’t that mean I’ve failed?
I felt a fitting way to bring this chapter of We’re Only Human to a close would be to have somebody interview me. So I invited Tracy back on the podcast to do just that.
In this episode, Tracy and I chat about:
- The power of magic even when we need objective data to make decisions
- How creators don’t always know the effect they’re having on peoples lives
- Knowing you’re good at something deep down without feeling like you’re bragging
- Tracy discovers Facebook Messenger for Kids
- Tracy explains Clubhouse to Tim
If the We’re Only Human podcast has made an impact on you, I’d love to hear how! Send me a note via the contact form.